To help ensure that you are choosing the right school to give your child the best private education possible, we recommend walking through this checklist as you tour the school:
- 1) The school has a positive reputation in the community.
- 2) The mission and philosophy of the school align with my child's interests, needs, and passions.
- 3) The school will be flexible in working with our family.
- 4) The school fosters an environment for students to want to become lifelong learners.
- 5) The students at the school are friendly and seem enthusiastic about what they're learning.
- 6) The teachers and staff are experienced and take the personal development of students to heart.
- 7) The school offers a safe and secure environment, and these security measures are evident just from visiting the school.
- 8) Graduates seem to excel once they leave the school, whether it be admission to a respected private high school or scholarships to college.